Tuesday 3 March 2015

PAI SKINCARE REVIEW


My skin is notoriously dry and sensitive, especially in the cold weather. Even so, tired from work I would guiltily swipe a face wipe over my face before bed and only cleanse when I had extra time on my days off. This month after learning that toxins are absorbed through our skin and then go directly into our bloodstream, I decided to extend my clean living diet to my skincare regime too. 

Organic skincare brand Pai was recommended to me by a friend and it's exactly what I had been looking for. All their products contain naturally derived ingredients and are specifically formulated for sensitive, allergy prone skin. Their ingredients list is clean with no nasty hidden chemicals, while the packaging is modern, luxurious and fresh. The fact that these products are so luxurious to use - from the heavenly smell to the thick creamy formula - means I now enjoy taking a bit of extra time out of my day to look after my skin. 

Camellia and Rose Cleanser:
I've never used a 'wet' cleanser before and always thought they would be a hassle but the Pai Camellia and Rose cleanser is a dual acting product. As well as being a facial cleanser, it can also be used as an eye makeup remover, making it quick and easy to remove all of your makeup at once. It even comes with a little organic exfoliating muslin cloth to wash it off with - 3 products in 1! My face feels so fresh and soft after cleansing this way and I don't think I could ever go back!

Fragonia and Sea Buckthorn Instant Hand Therapy Cream:
It's almost like you can feel the moisture being sucked into your skin the instant you put this on your hands (hence the name!). I love that this formula is non-greasy as that's the main reason I usually try to avoid hand cream. I also really admire that Pai uses intelligent ingredients in their products, for example - 'Fragonia, has anti-inflammatory properties, while Sea Buckthorn, Rosehip and Grape Seed extracts promote cell regeneration and skin restructure' - perfect for mature or dry hands like mine. 

Avocado and Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream:
I feel positively glowing after using this moisturiser. I like that it dries quickly and is light enough to use under my makeup. It makes my face feel baby soft but doesn't add the greasiness I've experienced with moisturisers in the past. 

While these products are a bit on the pricey side (definitely more than my £3 face wipes) you gain so much from them. I believe this is a luxury to invest in, they really are a treat to use and have improved my skins radiance and softness. I also found I only needed to pump a small amount of product, meaning they should last a long time. They're also definitely more environmentally friendly than throwing away a face wipe each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment