Monday 14 October 2013

FAUX FIX: BIKERS

The weather can't make up it's mind from one day to the next and it's not quite winter coat weather just yet (except when venturing out in the evenings brrr!). So for Autumn I'm craving a vegan friendly, faux leather biker jacket to layer up with cosy jumpers, hats and scarfs. 


Above is my selection of the best bikers around at the moment. I've been wanting the cropped Nasty Gal jacket since well forever so I'm glad they're still stocking it but I haven't plucked up the courage to order it yet since it has to be shipped from the US. I've tried the Topshop biker on and since it's now gone down to £40 I may have to purchase it. I love the quilted sleeves and the lining is really quite warm so you would get some wear out of it in the winter too. 


The White Pepper is a really cool brand to watch at the moment, they're doing exceptionally well, having started out as a marketplace seller on ASOS and now being sold as a concession in Topshop, so I predict great things to come. They also do a killer (with no killing involved) PU skirt available here

No comments:

Post a Comment