Thursday 4 December 2014

OKRA MASALA


Just a quick one today and the last in the series of Vegan Eats World pics, I promise. I have lot's of exciting new posts in the pipeline and feel excited to share all my ideas with you.

I had to share this last dish as I love okra, I usually make it in a standard tomato and onion sauce but the masala was an interesting twist and added a whole new dimension to my idea of okra! I would never have thought to put the two together but it works perfectly, the okra makes this a substantial vegan meal while the spices and comforting (optional) brown rice, make this an ideal Winter warmer.


On a side note I'm currently recovering from a chest infection so I'm craving lots of healthy food, now more than ever - and strangely lots and lots of tomatoes.  This dish was great for that, it was also relatively quick and easy to make so this one will be going in my book of favourites for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment