Tuesday 2 December 2014

PAD THAI


Here she goes again with another Vegan Eats World recipe post, sorry guys I just can't get enough! The more I use this book the more I want to make, which is great for me as I'm a lazy cook! This one was a bit of a tough recipe as there's a lot to coordinate - think chopping, stirring and boiling all at the same time. However I'm sure your all much more coordinated than me in the kitchen and the extra effort is so worth it for a wow factor meal. This one's sure to impress at dinner parties especially when you serve each one fresh off the wok as it's ready, authentic style! 

We sadly overcooked our noodles on this one, we left them in the water far too long so they became quite dense and heavy (you can see from the mass pile of noodles on our plate!). So long as your quick on your feet with this dish and follow the recipe it should turn to perfectly, the flavours are amazing. Like all good pad thai's the crushed peanuts, beansprouts and lime were used to garnish the plate at the end, we decided to omit the spicy greens and avocado as the dish has so many flavours already (maybe if our portions were smaller we might have been able to manage it huh!...). 


I'm more than willing to give this another whirl as Pad Thai is a fav of mine so would like to perfect it. Let me know if you've used the Vegan Eats World recipe book before and what your fav dishes are, or perhaps you have another awesome pad thai recipe to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment